HOURS OF OPERATION / ATTENDANCE
- Our hours are Monday – Friday from 6:00am to 11:30pm.
- All children must be brought in by an adult to their classroom and signed in and out at all times.
- You must notify us immediately if your child will be absent.
- Parents whose hours vary from week to week will need to submit their schedule one week in advance
- Each classroom is set up to enable our staff to promote growth and development of your child.
- Our indoor activities include: exercise, dance, music, puzzles, learning, arts and crafts, dress-up, manipulative, singing, reading etc…
- Our outdoor activities include: riding toys, walking to playground, nature hikes, playing in the snow & leaves, chalk, blowing bubbles etc…
- Each classroom will keep a daily journal of all activities and concerns. Each child will have a labeled bin to be used for notes to the parents. All teachers will have on-going training so we can provide the children with age appropriate classrooms and activities.
- Enrollment will be open to any child, provided the center can meet the needs of that child based on the New York State regulations.
- Enrollment will be granted upon availability of openings.
- Enrollment is also granted without regard to sex, nationality, political or religious belief.
HEALTH / MEDICAL
- All Children are required to have a complete physical examination prior to enrolling in daycare.
- All of the child’s immunizations must be up to date and maintained.
- A new medical statement will be required annually.
- A new immunization record will be required every time the child gets a new immunization.